Slowly I have gone back to bread making. It is coming on the heels of getting back my drive of simple, quality and homemade living.
When I first got married I tried it and well the bread was never good thought I sort of kept up with it since. Okay, so it was when I actually felt brave (not very often) I went for it and tried a bread recipe only to be met with flat bread and then I’d quit until next time. This next time happened at Easter and I tried the No Knead Crusty Mini Artisan Rolls from The Comfort of Cooking. It turned our great, though to be honest I didn’t divide the recipe and baked it whole. Since then I have been baking.
You could say April has been my bread baking month since I have also started to try other recipes and have yet to quit. In fact I have been baking the bread for the house since Easter and it is slowly becoming a habit, thought I have yet to settle on a baking day.
In the mean time, I would love to know some of your favorite bread recipes to try. Also, how do you store your homemade bread? Right now I use clear wrap and my covered cake stand.
Goals for the Week:
1. Bake more sandwich bread
2. Make this weeks meal plan and do the shopping
3. Introduce more salads into the diet
4. Make more Iced Tea
1. Finish Spring cleaning. Go room to room declutter, getting rid of items to sell and donate or trash, then reorganize and tidy.
2. Declutter linen closet.
1. Pick up around the yard.
2. Start pulling weeds and unwanted plants.
3. Plant some bulbs I have already.
4. Plan the vegetable garden.
1. Write 1 or 2 more posts for the week
2. Take lots of photos.